Step 1 of 5:
Do You Agree to These Policies?
Before submitting your name to Shira's directory, please read these policies. Then select the appropriate link below.
- Only individuals age 21 and older may be listed.
- Only dancers are included. Musicians, vendors, event sponsors, students, and other interested parties are not.
- Only working professional performers or teachers may be included.
- Only Middle Eastern dance is included. Other dance forms are not.
- You may be listed in the directory only once. If you split your time between two countries or two states/provinces, you must decide which one to use.
Your Contact Information
- List the name of the dancer, not the names of troupes you direct, vending business you run, studio you operate, or any other organization.
- You may have only one telephone number listed.
- You may have only one email address listed.
- You may have only one web site listed.
If You Want a Web Site Included in Your Entry
- Only web sites that already have links to shira.net will be accepted in the directory.
- Facebook profiles are not eligible for use as a "web site" in the directory.
- Google+ profiles are not eligible for use as a "web site" in the directory.
- Tribe.net profiles are not eligible for use as a "web site" in the directory.
- Blogging web sites are not eligible for use as a "web site" in the directory.
- MSN and Yahoo profiles or groups are note eligible for use as a "web site" in the directory.
- Please allow up to 90 days for your entry to be added.
- Shira reserves the right to reject requests.
Have you read the above policies and do you agree to them?
This entire web site is copyrighted. All rights reserved.
All articles, images, forms, scripts, directories, and product reviews on this web site are the property of Shira unless a different author/artist is identified. Material from this web site may not be posted on any other web site unless permission is first obtained from Shira.
Academic papers for school purposes may use information from this site only if the paper properly identifies the original article on Shira.net using appropriate citations (footnotes, end notes, etc.) and bibliography. Consult your instructor for instructions on how to do this.
If you wish to translate articles from Shira.net into a language other than English, Shira will be happy to post your translation here on Shira.net along with a note identifying you as the translator. This could include your photo and biography if you want it to. Contact Shira for more information. You may not post translations of Shira's articles on anybody else's web site, not even your own.
If you are a teacher, performer, or student of Middle Eastern dance, you may link directly to any page on this web site from either your blog or your own web site without first obtaining Shira's permission. Click here for link buttons and other information on how to link.